Debugging Using RealView ICE
This page intends to provide basic guidelines to debug the Jasmine OpenSSD platform using the RealView ICE debugger. This manual is a translation from the Korean version included in the FTL Developer's Guide. We assume the required software and hardware has been correctly installed and licensed.
- In order to do a line-by-line debugging the original firmware source file is required.
- Open the compilation configuration file ./build_rvds/armcc_opt.via and modify the following options
- -O3 // Modify to -O1
- -Otime // Erase
- Open RealView Debugger and connect to device
- From the menu click "Target"->"Load Image" and browse for the image
- Click "Open"
- Add the ./release_lock.inc script and Run
|Whos here now: Members 0 Guests 1 Bots & Crawlers 0|